To wrap things up, here are some final thoughts I had on this project. Through it all, it has been impossible to ignore Web presence, especially in the social networking frontier. Professor Rubin has discussed the power of sites like Twitter to take a small idea and make it into something global overnight, which, as a start-up can be invaluable.
Next, not to overlook my computer choice. The chapter on operating systems really made me think about how I want to start my company off on the right foot. Windows vs. Mac is a decision that is really a lot bigger than it seems, as it could effect a numerous amount of other decisions I'm going to have to make for the company in the near future.
And finally, all the key stuff about databases. Computers, at their core, are really functional databases and something that can't be overlooked. Starting a company now without having a clunky, oversized filing cabinet is crucial in order to stay organized and on top of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment