Monday, February 15, 2010

Entreprenurial Idea week four

Going back to the end of week three, soething thatg will prove crucial in the print ing business is the perfection of digital imaging. If the product is going to have any success ti will need to perfect things like color toning, high saturation photo print ing and contrast in order to be catchy to the reader's eye.

But moving forward, buuilding the perfect laptop for my small business to start is also crcuail. At the outset, if I'm just creating PDF files to store and print, it doesn't seem like much work. But multiply those files by thousands and ass in the high demand for RAM that programs like Photoshop ask for, and now I'm talking about a more expensive machine. No doubt I'll want a computer that has increased memory but more importantly, added RAM to keep design going fast.

Logically one day I'll have to upgrade to a small file server once my company can afford to take on some added people. But for now, this one computer will have to serve all my business needs. That's why it will take probably $2,500 in initial startup investment money to build something smart and fast enough to sustain a small business through its early stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment