In starting up a new business venture, there are few things more useful than Microsoft Excel. For starters, I'll need to organize a lot of things -- a basic function of Excel's spreadsheet program. A list of investor names and phone numbers, for example, would be an initial place to start.
Afterward, if I were lucky enough to get some startup cash, I would need to use some of Excel's more complex functions to keep my business in line. In setting up a preliminary budget, I would plan out the next fiscal quarter ahead, allotting certain facets different monetary amounts. Eventually I could project ahead and see if my goals are attainable.
Eventually, I could use these projections to create a plan for more investors. Charts, graphs and layouts are crucial in illustrating my idea visually and increasing my chances of garnering support. At the same time, I can prove to potential investors that I'm efficient and organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment